Saturday, May 28, 2011

My blog is back!

I started a blog several years ago but it has unfortunately disappeared.  It had really interesting stuff like how I cut my cat's tail off (complete with pictures) and how I was going to become a runner (still working on that) and look like Nicole Richie (this was when she anorexic looking).  I guess after not accessing it for 3+ years, it went away.  Now I have to re-figure this whole thing out. 

So...why am blogging?  Answer: because I am bored and have nothing better to do.  I just recently finished graduate school which has consumed my life for the past three years and am not sure what to do with myself.  I have been in school since...hmm...kindergarten pretty much.  So now I am bored and finding to find hobbies.  Blogging was suggested as a hobby so here I am!! 

I have no idea what one actually puts in a blog and feel like it is slightly narcissistic to think that people would want to read about my rather boring life but am doing it anyway because it gives me something to do.  I think I will mostly blog about cooking because it has become my newest obsession.  I have always liked to cook but am doing a lot more of it these days.  I have even signed up for a cooking class called Cooking With Summer's Bounty which starts in 2 weeks and I am super excited except for the part where I will have to be around knives.  Anyone who knows me knows that I have a weird phobia of knives (and other sharp edges) but I will save that for another blog. 

Maybe QVC should become another hobby.  I just turned it on and am pretty sure I need this Josie Maran Argan Oil which comes from some special Moroccan fruit.  Need to go look into this...

Josie-Maran-Deluxe-Argan-Oil-with-Bonus-Color-Stick

No comments:

Post a Comment