Monday, May 30, 2011

A blog for breakfast

This morning I made a summer yummy Egg Nest for breakfast. Heres the recipe.

1)Separate the white and yolk. (I just made one)
2)Beat egg white until soft peaks form.
3) The recipe called for gruyere cheese but I used Parmesan. Fold the cheese (1/8th cupish) into the fluffy egg white being careful not to deflate.
4)Pour on a lined baking sheet. I used a silpat mat. Form so there is a little hole in the middle.
5) Cook 3 min at 450
6) Put yolk in the little hole, and cook 3 more minutes.

Mine deflated at the end but was still very good. I'll be working on keeping it fluffy since I now am going to eat them every morning.

This is what it is supposed to look like.
  It's sorta close..ish.  I also need  photography on pretty plates.

No comments:

Post a Comment