Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Easy curled hair!

If you are not using Pinterest you need to be! It's kinda like one giant public blog where people post or "pin" up their favorite things. It's things like pictures, clothes, crafts, decorating ideas, recipes, and much more. It then links you to the original source. I am pretty new at it so there are probably lots of other things it can do too.

 Anyway, I couldnt sleep (probably due to the fact I slept until 10 am and then took a 2 hour nap later) and was looking at Pinterest about 1:30 am when I saw this crazy technique to curl your hair.  All you need is a large elastic headband. I watched the video tutorial and had to get up right away and try it. It was so easy...took like maybe 5-7 minutes and then I just slept on it all night and when I woke up here is what had!    I didn't use any product and didn't wrap very tightly (that will make sense after you watch the video). I just got up so excuse the no makeup.




Here is the video tutorial.






4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, that is fascinating. totally going to try it sometime.

    i straightened my hair this morning and julianna just noticed a few minutes ago. she looked a me a minute and then said, "oh, you look like another mother!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much curlier the second day with tighter wrapping while it was damp! I'm never using a curling iron again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are crackin me up with this post!!! THIS IS SO SOMETHING I WOULD TRY TOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, but where do you get an industrial-sized rubber band??!!

    ReplyDelete