Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I need coffee

The ambien let me get a little sleep but not much. Foley bulb has not fallen out yet even though it's been over 15 hours at this point. I'm pretty sure that means it is not working and I would really like them to get this balloon out of my hooha. As Lee-Lee said, it really is a party in my pants-complete with balloons! Not even having contractions anymore. Boo.

Everett is taking very good care of me and patiently unhooks everything and helps me to the bathroom like every hour. He's resting now in an uncomfortable looking lounge chair. My mom and dad are also here. They stayed at a hotel but apparently are already down in hospital lobby waiting on us. I need coffee. Pretty sure I can't have any or food. That is making me grumpy!

No comments:

Post a Comment