Monday, January 19, 2015

Nite nite

No real news to report. This crazy foley bulb has been in place for about 7 hours now. Basically we are waiting for it to fall out which will most likely be when I go to the bathroom and it will freak me out and be accompanied by blood. Sounds very lovely. At that point they will start pitocin if they decide the foley bulb worked. None of this will happen until the morning. Still a long way to go and a lot of unknowns.. Contractions still pretty regular. About a 3-4 on the pain scale-more annoying than anything. They just gave me an ambien so I can get a few hours of sleep.

Much to Everett's dismay I made him help me into my ""pretty pusher" gown. We tangled up cords and broke a few things but got it on eventually. I look like poop in it so here is someone who looks better. There is also a gown with matching pillowcase for after the birth. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment